Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Aaliyah ~ Like I Feel ~ Cprim3 (& Rare Interview)

Aaliyah ~ Like I Feel ~ Cprim3 (& Rare Interview) Video Clips. Duration : 4.05 Mins.


AALIYAH starts speaking about a dream: I lift off, I feel free. No one can reach me. A wonderful feeling. Still, I'm worried that dream a little. What does he want to tell me? That I would escape from the pressures of success?It is dark in my favorite dream. Someone followed me. Why, I do not know. I'm afraid. Then suddenly I lift off. I fly it. Far away. How do I feel myself? As if I sponges in the air. Free.Weightless. No one can reach me. No one can touch me. A wonderful feeling.Still, I'm worried that dream a little. What does he want to tell me?I would also like to fly in real life sometimes? What? Before the success? From the pressures of show business? No. I enjoy every second of my fame. If I could start my life over again, I would change nothing. Honest.Even as a little girl I knew, I will be famous. On this dream I have been working. Hard. Very hard. I took singing lessons, I took part in school performances. I was doing everything possible to be a good entertainer. After all, a pretty exterior does not make you a star.Neither the music nor the film industry.Looking back, I assume many people, I would have had no real childhood. A lie! My parents are always careful that I had enough time to play. I have not missed anything. Basically, I was a normal girl. Well, almost normal girl. Not every child is given his first concert with nine.To this day I still remember exactly. When I was with my Aunt Gladys Knight in Las Vegas on stage was for me a big wish come true ...

Keywords: Aaliyah, interview, 2001, paris, german, mag, translated, Remix, 2011, tribute, lounge, chill, retro, r.kelly, rapgirl, soulgirl, beauty, black, girl, rare, if, music, oldschool, 90s, timbaland, aaliyah 2011, unique, classic, miss, 80's, feat, new, r&b, 80s, miss you, vintage, disco, Rico, Coracao

No comments:

Post a Comment