Sunday, February 19, 2012

Maple Story - Lith Harbor (Above the Treetops) piano cover!!

Maple Story - Lith Harbor (Above the Treetops) piano cover!! Tube. Duration : 3.13 Mins.


YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!! I haven't had a Maple Story piano cover in soooooo longgg. I was supposed to make this a while ago... but the sheet music didn't live up to my standard, so I ended up starting over and making the entire transcription myself. I hope you guys are just as excited to see a Maple Story cover as I am hehehehe. ^______^ One small note -- what is it with all these effing worlds and jobs?!?! Back in my day, there were only 4 or 5 different worlds (representing Scania!!), 4 different classes, and only up to 3 jobs. Too much has changed.... :( EDIT: Yayyy honors for today :D Thank you everyone for your tremendous support! ^^ #24 - Most Discussed (Today)) - Music #70 - Top Favorited (Today)) - Music #54 - Top Rated (Today)) - Music ENJOY!

Keywords: lith, harbor, maple, story, above, the, treetops, piano, sherry, kim

No comments:

Post a Comment