Friday, March 16, 2012

RAA Senior Night Dance Choreography

RAA Senior Night Dance Choreography Video Clips. Duration : 8.75 Mins.


This is the opening act for the Class of 2010's senior night. It's a night when we show case our talents. This dance piece I put together has a special meaning to it. The songs symbolizes, signifies, or tells a story about our high school years. The dancers here are Jordan, Zach, Dom, Keoni, Patrick, and me [TJ]. I choreographed some and we learned the others by watching some music videos, youtube, etc. Dissclaimer: I do not own any of the songs. Songs are made by the original owners. Songs: Streetlights by Kanye West - This song talks about how "...moments can pass and we know our destination but we're not there yet.." The choreography was inspired by Emanon, and I recreated the whole piece into my own so my friends can learn it faster. haha. Oh and I didn't realize it was gonna be that dark, my bad, so yeah we were dancing in the dark and no one knew what was happening until the lights came up LOL. It Was All In Your Mind by Wade Robson - The title pretty much explains itself and I performed this piece during my junior year. Wii Mii theme song - The choreography was inspired by the Yo Mama Crew. My friend and I basically did a memory freestyle so yeah. Also we all liked to play video games so yeah. Macarena - hahahaha, we just put this on cause we felt like it. It was a freestyle except for the original dance. The Secret by Patrick Jumpen - My friend liked hardstyling so we did this. haha Wedding Dress by TaeYang - So this song was pretty big cause all my Asian and non ...

Keywords: senior night, RAA, redlands adventist academy, class of 2010, dance, hip hop, zach, jordan, patrick, dom, keoni, terrence, tj, streetlights, it was all in your mind, wii, mii theme song, macarena, the secret, jumpstyle, hardstyle, wedding dress, teach me how to jerk, all i do is win, a milli, i made it, choreography, freestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment